Creamy Green Bean Pasta
Servings: 3-4 | Prep time: 10-15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 240 grams Kaslo Sourdough Millet Pasta
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch length
- 1 cup organic homo 3.25% milk
- 1/3 cup organic butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup organic cheddar/havarti/gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup organic parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- Pinch of paprika
- In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon butter and sauté onion, celery, and green beans until onions are translucent.
- Add milk and butter to a small pot. Once butter has melted, add cheeses, salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika. Mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot powder with 3 tablespoons water then add to cheese sauce to thicken.
- Combine cheese sauce with sautéed vegetables and stir.
- Boil water in a medium pot with a pinch of salt, add pasta and cook until desired firmness (5-8 minutes). Drain pasta.
- Combine sauce with pasta
Serve and Enjoy!