Arugula Tuna Salad
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 15-20 minutes
- 160 gram (2C) Kaslo Sourdough hemp pasta
- 8 cups arugula
- 1 can sustainably sourced albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, sliced
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- Boil water with salt and add Kaslo Sourdough hemp pasta. Cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes).
- Meanwhile, slice sun-dried tomatoes.
- Combine extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Once pasta is cooked, let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine dressing, tuna and sun dried tomatoes with arugula. Add pasta and hemp seeds. Mix until salad is coated with dressing.
- This pasta salad is dairy free, but feel free to add feta on top!
Serve and Enjoy!