Instructions & Ingredients
by Renee Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
Makes ~3-4 servings
- 3-4 servings Kaslo Sourdough Dark Spelt Pasta
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 scallion, chopped for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3 cup creamy or crunchy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons white rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon thickener like cornstarch or arrowroot powder mixed with 3 tablespoons water (add more thickener if desired)
- Slice and chop vegetables as needed. Heat a skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon coconut oil, toss in peppers, cook for 2-3 minutes, then add broccoli.
- In a medium sauce pot boil water with some salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough Pasta when boiling and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes) and turn down to medium heat.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together, add to pan with vegetables. Add bean sprouts and continue cooking to desired firmness of vegetables.
- Serve with pasta.
Serve and Enjoy!