Instructions & Ingredients
by Renée Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
Servings: 3-4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 200 grams Classic Macceroni Kaslo sourdough Pasta
- 2 cups chopped asparagus ~350 g
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes ~150 g
- 2 garlic cloves, minced ~ 1 ½ tbsp.
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- Chop asparagus, slice tomatoes and mince garlic.
- Heat a pan on medium- high heat. Add vegetables and sauté until soft 10-15 minutes.
- Boil a pot of water with some salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough Pasta and cook until desired firmness 5-8 minutes.
- Drain pasta and combine with sautéed vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and Enjoy!