Cauli Crumble Marinara
Servings: 3-4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1-796ml jar of plain tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 package Big Mountain Foods veggie grounds cauli crumble
- 4 servings ( 320g) Kaslo Sourdough Pasta Classic – rotini
- Heat a pan on medium heat and pour in the jar of tomato sauce. Add 1 package of veggie grounds cauli crumble to the sauce and break it up with a spatula.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Boil a pot of water with a scant of salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough Pasta and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes). Drain.
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve. Top with basil and parmesan.
Serve and Enjoy!