Instructions & Ingredients
by Renee Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
Serves 3 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 large chicken sausages (in casings- smokie size)
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 servings Kaslo Sourdough Buckwheat Pasta
- Add oil to sauce pan and heat to medium.
- Remove chicken sausage from casing and crumble into saucepan. Cook for 10 minutes or until no raw meat is visible.
- Peel and chop apple and add to the saucepan with chicken sausage. Cook for another 5 minutes until the apple is tender. Add dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, water, poultry seasoning and salt.
- Boil a pot of water with a scant of salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough pasta and cook until desired firmness (5-8 minutes). Drain.
- Combine pasta in with chicken mixture.
Serve and enjoy!