Servings: 3-4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 servings (240g) Kaslo Sourdough Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1 cup organic non-gmo edamame, shelled and thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Boil water with salt. Add pasta and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes).
- Meanwhile, add cashews to a high speed blender or food processor, add nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pulse until parmesan consistency.
- Once pasta has finished cooking, drain and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, chopped parsley, edamame beans and 2 tablespoons of the cashew parmesan with cooled pasta.
- Mix and top with more cashew parmesan and garnish with more parsley.
Serve and Enjoy!
Shop Now for our Whole Wheat Sourdough Pasta!
Use the extra cashew parmesan for a salad topping. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to a week.