Instructions & Ingredients
by Renée Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
Servings: 4-5 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 ounces chopped goat cheese
- 1 egg or 1 tablespoon chia seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cracked pepper
- 320grams Kaslo Sourdough Hemp Pasta
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons avocado or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a pan with tin foil or silicone mat.
- Dice onion and green pepper, mince basil and chop goat cheese.
- Combine onion, green pepper, basil, goat cheese, egg or chia seed mixture, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper and ground turkey to a bowl. Mix.
- Roll turkey mixture into 12. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While turkey balls are baking, dice medium onion and garlic cloves. Sauté in a pan with oil until translucent, add parsley.
- Boil a pot of water with some salt. Once boiling add pasta and cook until desired firmness (5-8 minutes). Once finished cooking drain pasta.
- Combine sautéed onion mixture with pasta. Add meatballs on top.
Serve and Enjoy!