Instructions & Ingredients
by Renee Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
Recipe Serves: 3 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 servings Kaslo Sourdough Rye pasta
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup of chopped fresh basil leaves
- Shredded parmesan
- Salt to taste
- Cut green beans into 1 inch pieces.
- In a medium-sized pot, bring water to a boil and add green beans. Boil green beans for 1-2 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook to desired preference. Meanwhile, chop basil.
- Drain pasta and mix with pesto, green beans, slivered almonds, and basil. Add salt to taste.
- Top with shredded parmesan.
Serve & Enjoy!