Ham & Asparagus Pasta
Serves 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed and chopped into half inch pieces
- 2 cups leftover ham, diced
- 1 lemon, freshly juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 4 servings Kaslo Sourdough Kamut macaroni
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan
- Chop asparagus, dice ham and mince garlic. Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons oil and add asparagus and garlic. Sauté on medium for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with a scant of salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough Kamut Pasta and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes).
- Add ham, lemon juice and pepper to asparagus mixture and stir. Reduce to low heat.
- Drain pasta and combine with asparagus mixture. Add parmesan and drizzle with more oil as needed.
Serve and enjoy!
Tip: Ham can be salty so add salt only as needed.