Pad Thai Pasta
Serves 3-4 | Prep time 15 minutes | Cook time 15 minutes
- 3 servings Kaslo Sourdough Hemp Pasta
- 1/3 cup sliced yellow onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons tamarind paste
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- lime wedges
- chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat a pot with water and a pinch of salt for your pasta. Once boiling, add pasta and set the timer. Drain and set aside.
- Chop and slice onion, garlic, green onion, broccoli, and cilantro.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a big skillet or wok. When the pan is hot add the onion and broccoli for 2 minutes, then add garlic and bean sprouts. Saute for 1 minute and turn off the heat.
- Combine sauce ingredients together in a small sauce pot, bring to a boil, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice all your toppings and set aside.
- Combine pasta, and sauce in the wok with the vegetables, mix until the sauce is fully coating the pasta and ingredients.
Serve with toppings of choice.
Serve and Enjoy!