Pesto, Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Pasta
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Serves 3-4
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, woody ends chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 servings Kaslo Sourdough Classic Radiatori Pasta
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Place cherry tomatoes, asparagus on a sheet pan. Pour olive oil and sprinkle dried basil and salt over vegetables. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large pot with water and a scant of salt. Once boiling, add Kaslo Sourdough Pasta and cook to your desired firmness (5-8 minutes). We recommend 5 minutes for Classic Radiatori. Strain when finished cooking (rinsing is not necessary).
- Remove vegetables from the oven and set aside.
- Mix cherry tomatoes and pesto with pasta until evenly coated.
- Serve with asparagus and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Serve and Enjoy!