Instructions & Ingredients
by Renée Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
- 3-4 servings Kaslo Sourdough Rotini Pasta
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 can pureed pumpkin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup half and half cream (vegan- substitute 1/2 cup coconut milk from the
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (vegan- 1/3 cup daiya cheese + 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt oil in a pan and sauté rosemary so it infuses in the oil. Remove rosemary from the pan but leave the oil.
- Boil water in a pot and cook pasta to desired firmness (5-8 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients into the coconut oil and stir until combined, keep on low heat until pasta has finished cooking.
- Combine sauce with pasta.
Serve and Enjoy!