Vegan Curry Pasta
Servings: 3-4 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 240 grams Kaslo Sourdough Classic radiatori Pasta
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup peas, frozen
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon organic curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Heat a pan on medium heat with avocado oil. Chop and dice vegetables, add red pepper, cauliflower, garlic and onion to the pan. Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, turmeric and coconut milk, let simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add peas during the last few minutes.
- Boil water with a pinch of salt. Once boiling, add pasta and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes). Once finished cooking, drain and set aside.
- Taste curry sauce, add salt and pepper to your desired taste.
- Mix sauce with pasta and serve.
Serve and Enjoy!