Veggie Chipotle Pasta Salad
Serves: 6| Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Wait time: 1 hour
- 4 servings Kaslo Sourdough classic rotini Pasta
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cup jalapeño cheese, cubed
- ½ cup chipotle mayonnaise*
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Heat a large pot of water with a scant of salt. Once water is rapidly boiling, add rotini Kaslo Sourdough pasta. Cook to desired firmness.
- Meanwhile, prepare red onion, red pepper, cucumber, and broccoli. Set aside in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine chipotle mayonnaise with plain Greek yogurt and salt and pepper.
- Once pasta has finished cooking, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine pasta with veggies and mayonnaise mixture.
- Add cubed jalapeño cheese, feta cheese and cilantro. Gently mix until fully combined.
- Store in the fridge at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve and Enjoy!
*Primal Kitchen makes a delicious chipotle lime mayonnaise made with avocado oil, you can find it in the natural food aisle or order online.