Instructions & Ingredients
Serves 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes |
- 1 1/2 servings (120g) Kaslo Sourdough Barley Pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package (5-8 minutes).
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook until all the tomatoes have burst about 15-20 minutes.
- Toss pasta with the chopped basil, tomato sauce, and nutritional yeast and divide onto plates.
Serve and Enjoy!