Chicken Curry Noodle Soup
Serves 3-4 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook time 20 minutes
- 2 servings (160g) Kaslo Sourdough Classic Rotini Pasta
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lb. chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook noodles al dente (4 minutes).
- Heat coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook ginger and garlic until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken, and cook for about 5 minutes, add bell pepper slices.
- Add curry powder, coconut milk, and broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Divide noodles and curry soup into bowls. Squeeze lime juice over top.
Serve and Enjoy!