Instructions & Ingredients
by Renée Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
Servings: 4-5 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3 servings Kaslo Sourdough Millet Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cucumbers, diced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, diced or crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 2 teaspoons freshly minced oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Boil a pot of water with some salt. Add pasta to boiling water and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes). Once finished, drain and let cool.
- Prepare vegetables and place in a large salad bowl. Add pasta.
- Mix greek vinaigrette ingredients together
- Add feta, black olives, pasta, vinaigrette and cooled pasta to salad bowl. Pour in vinaigrette and toss until evenly covered.
Serve and Enjoy!