Instructions & Ingredients
Servings: 2-3 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 240 grams Kaslo Sourdough Rye Pasta
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (save 1/4 cup for topping)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups homogenized milk (3.25%)
- Optional: Dash of Paprika
- Boil water with a pinch of salt, add pasta and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes)
- Boil milk in another pot. Add cheddar, parmesan and mozzarella cheese, simmer until cheese is melted. Mix flour with 1/4 cup water and add to milk mixture, add turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Once pasta has finished boiling, drain and mix with sauce.
- Set oven on broil settling, and put pasta and sauce in a greased oven safe dish, sprinkle remaining cheese and chopped parsley on top, broil for 2-5 minutes. Watch closely, so that it doesn’t burn!
Serve and Enjoy!