Instructions & Ingredients
by Renee Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
- 2 servings Kaslo Sourdough Millet Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 peaches
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup dairy-free unsweetened plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Heat a pot of water to boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough Pasta and cook until desired firmness (we recommend 5 minutes for al dente). Drain and set aside to cool.
- Preheat your grill.
- Slice peaches in half and brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place peaches on the grill for 5-7 minutes. Flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, start making the dressing. Combine the dairy-free yogurt, dijon mustard, maple syrup and white wine vinegar. Add salt to your taste.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil while constantly whisking until the dressing becomes thick.
- Check on the peaches and remove when grill marks appear.
- In a large bowl, toss together pasta, dressing, arugula, chopped basil, sliced almonds and season with salt and pepper until fully coated.
- Serve with grilled peaches.
Serve and Enjoy!
Delicious tip: for non-vegans add 1/3 cup of chopped feta.