Instructions & Ingredients
Serves 3-4 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (5-inch) stalk lemongrass, halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 servings Kaslo Sourdough Millet Pasta
- 1/2 cup green onion strips
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- Dice the peppers, and mince garlic and ginger. Slice the lemongrass length-wise and put aside.
- Heat a medium-sized pot over medium heat and add the avocado oil.
- Add the red bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and lemongrass stalk, cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the red Thai curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and sugar and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Discard lemongrass.
- Turn off the heat and add the millet Kaslo Sourdough Pasta; let sit for 4 minutes.
- Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
Serve and enjoy!