Beef Noodle Soup
Servings: 4-6 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 160gm servings Kaslo Sourdough Light Spelt Pasta
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 lb. grass fed beef sirloin, cubed
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups beef broth or homemade bone broth + 1/2 beef bouillon cube
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. herbs de province
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Diced vegetables and sauté in a large pot with 1 tablespoon oil or butter until translucent (5-6 minutes).
- In a pan, add cubed beef with Worcestershire sauce and cook until little pink is visible, do not overcook.
- Combine water and broth to pot with sautéed vegetables. Add beef with leftover sauce from the pan and herbs, heat to a boil.
- Once soup is boiling add Kaslo Sourdough Pasta, and boil for 4 minutes, no longer.
- Once finished cooking, remove from heat, taste, and add salt and pepper accordingly.
Serve and Enjoy!