Instructions & Ingredients
Serves 3-4 | Prep time : 10 minutes | Cook time: 35 minute
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 8 oz. brick feta cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 servings (240g) Kaslo Sourdough Hemp Pasta
- Fresh herb of choice (basil, parsley, cilantro)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a casserole dish*, add feta cheese then tomatoes.
- Mince garlic and sprinkle over tomatoes. Pour oil to coat tomatoes and cheese.
- Add Italian seasoning and chili pepper flakes.
- Place the dish in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil a large pot of water with a scant of salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough Hemp pasta and cook to desire firmness (5-8 minutes). Once cooked, remove from heat and drain.
- Remove the dish from the oven and mash all ingredients together. Combine pasta with tomato feta sauce, and add milk to make it creamier. Garnish with fresh herbs.
Serve and enjoy!
*Tip, use a larger casserole dish so it’s easier to mix in the pasta.