Brunch! Mexican Inspired Pasta
Makes: 1 serving
- 80 grams Kaslo Sourdough Buckwheat Pasta
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- Optional add ins:
- black beans
- cheddar cheese
- chopped onion and green pepper
- jalapeño pepper
- Boil a pot of water with some salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough Pasta and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes). Drain.
- Fry your egg to your liking.
- Combine salsa (and any other optional add-ins) with pasta. Add egg on top of pasta and sprinkle with cilantro and freshly cracked pepper.
Serve and Enjoy!