Creamy Dill Salmon Pasta
Servings: 3-4 | Prep time: 10-15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 250 gm Kaslo Sourdough Spelt Pasta
- 2 – 4 oz. sockeye salmon fillets
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp. unrefined salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- Set oven to 375F. Cook salmon for 20 minutes. Chop and set aside.
- Meanwhile mince garlic and onion, fry with olive oil until translucent.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, dill, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Add to garlic and onions, stir and heat on low until pasta is ready.
- Boil water, and cook pasta until desired firmness (5-8 minutes).
- Drain pasta. Combine with yogurt mixture and chopped salmon.
- Serve and Enjoy!