Vegan Buddha Bowl
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 medium yam, chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 servings Kaslo Sourdough Classic Radiatori Pasta
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons Little Creek Dressing (or dressing of choice)
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop red onion and yam.Toss in a bowl with one tablespoon avocado oil and salt and pepper.Place on a lined sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of water with a scant of salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough pasta and cook to desired firmness.Let the pasta cool a little bit and toss with the remaining avocado oil and dried basil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove yam and onion mixture from the oven. Set aside to cool.
- Heat edamame and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice cherry tomatoes and assemble your bowls. Add mixed greens on the bottom, then place yams and onions, cherry tomatoes, edamame and Kaslo Sourdough Pasta.
- Drizzle with Little Creek Dressing or dressing of choice.
Serve & Enjoy!