Instructions & Ingredients
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Serves 2-3
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 servings Kaslo Sourdough Spaghetti Pasta
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until dark in colour, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil with a scant of salt and cook the spaghetti to your desired firmness (8-10 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Once the onions are caramelized, add the chopped garlic, cook for another few minutes. Add oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the whole milk and parmesan cheese. Heat until the cheese has melted. Serve!
Tip: Add a pinch of chili pepper flakes for a little kick!
Serve and Enjoy!