Instructions & Ingredients
by Renee Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1/2 cup plain cream cheese
- 1/3 cup peas
- 4 servings Kaslo Sourdough Classic Rotini pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Arugula for garnish
- Chop asparagus into 1/2 inch pieces. Heat a medium-sized saucepan, add oil and asparagus. Cook until tender, stirring occasionally (8-10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of water with a scant of salt. Add Kaslo Sourdough Pasta and cook to desired firmness. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Turn heat to low on the saucepan with the asparagus, add cream cheese, pesto, peas and pasta. Stir until cream cheese and pesto is fully incorporated. Add salt and pepper to taste .
- Garnish with arugula.
Serve and enjoy!