Instructions & Ingredients
by Renée Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
Servings: 1-2 | Prep time: 10-15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 serving (80g) Kaslo Sourdough Classic Rotini Pasta
- 1- 4oz. chicken breast
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook chicken breast with desired seasonings. 350F for 20 minutes. When finished cooking slice or chop into pieces.
- Boil water with a bit of salt. Add pasta to boiling water and cook until desired firmness (5-8 minutes).
- Drain pasta. Combine marinara sauce and sliced chicken with pasta.
- Place pasta and marinara sauce in an oven safe dish. Top with shredded parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes until cheese has melted.
Serve and Enjoy!