Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
- 2 bell peppers, sliced thick
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 5 springs Italian parsley, chopped and divided
- 4 servings Kaslo Sourdough Classic Rotini Pasta
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
- Slice bell peppers and zucchini and coat with oil. Place on a heated bbq and cook for 10 minutes flipping half way. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile boil a pot of water with a scant of salt. Add pasta and cook to desired firmness. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Prep cucumber, tomatoes, and Italian parsley, and add to a large casserole dish.
- Add grilled veggies and half of crumbled feta to the casserole dish.
- Mix in the cooked pasta and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Top with remaining feta and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and Enjoy!