Roasted Butternut Squash Pasta
- 5 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cups butternut squash, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 servings Rotini Kaslo Sourdough Pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add chopped bacon, butternut squash, shallots, garlic and fresh rosemary to the pan. Once the oven is heated, set a timer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes has passed, remove and mix vegetables until fully coated with bacon grease and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of water with a pinch of salt. Add Rotini Kaslo Sourdough Pasta and cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes).
- Drain pasta and add to a large saucepan with bacon and veggie mix.
- Set heat to medium and add spinach until slightly wilted (1-2 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add shredded Parmesan cheese.
Serve and Enjoy!