Spicy Vodka Sauce Pasta
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook/assembly time: 20 mins
- Bring a Pot of water to boil. Cook Pasta according to packaging instructions, about 8-10 minutes. Set aside, reserving 1 cup of pasta water for later use.
- Combine all spices; Paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder in one small dish.
- In a skillet, add olive oil, add diced onion and minced garlic. Sauté until fragrant, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add Tomato paste, butter, vodka, and whole whipping cream to the skillet and heat for about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. ensuring it doesn’t burn.
- Add in the shredded parmesan cheese and reserved pasta water to the skillet.
- Once the sauce is ready, pour pasta into the prepared sauce.
- Plate pasta and add additional parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes on top. Serve and Enjoy!