Instructions & Ingredients
Prep time: 20-30 minutes | Makes: 2-3 servings
- 200 grams Kaslo Sourdough Millet Pasta
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- ½ cup green beans, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 scallion
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 ½ cups water
- 2 ½ cups vegetable broth or homemade bone broth
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano and dried basil
- Unrefined sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Chop vegetables and sauté with oil in a large pot
- Once the vegetables are translucent (3-5 minutes) not brown add water, broth, spices and salt and pepper.
- Turn to medium heat for 10-15 minutes
- Bring soup to a boil and add pasta, boil for 4 minutes, turn off stove and remove from heat. The pasta will be al dente but will continue cooking.
Serve and Enjoy!
Cooking Tip: The flavours blend nicely overnight and tastes great the next day! Depending on how salty your broth is, you can omit the salt or add more to your desired taste.