Homemade Pesto Pasta
Servings: 4-5 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 320 grams Kaslo Sourdough Classic Radiatori Pasta
- 2 cups basil
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup almonds
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¾ or 1 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup shredded Romano cheese
- Set oven at 350F, roast almonds, walnuts and garlic in a pan for 10 minutes, let cool
- Add cooled nuts and garlic to a food processor and process until uniform in size.
- Add basil, olive oil and Romano cheese until smooth
- Boil water and cook pasta to desired firmness. Combine sauce with pasta
Serve and Enjoy!