Vegan Tempeh Marinara Spaghetti
Serves 3-4 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 6 oz./ 170gr tempeh (Approx. 1 1/2 cups crumbled)
- 2 cups your favourite marinara sauce (I used Raos)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 servings (240 grams) Kaslo Sourdough Classic Spaghetti
- Heat a large pot of water with a scant of salt.
- Pulse tempeh in a food processor to small size crumbled pieces.
- Add tempeh, sauce and water into a sauce pan and heat on medium. Chop basil and add to the sauce.
- Add Kaslo Sourdough Spaghetti to the boiling water. Cook to desired firmness (8-10 minutes).
- Drain pasta. Combine tempeh sauce with pasta and serve with extra basil on top. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Tip: Add vegan parmesan!
Serve and Enjoy!